My new favorite drink as of late: instant hot chocolate (with milk) and a half-shot of coffee liqueur.
Keep it simple. Super rich and borderline too sweet, right where I like it.
My Dreamcast Mini-ITX project is near completion. The verdict? That shit is tight. And hot. Literally. I had originally planned on running my 5400RPM 2.5" drive from the Gateway LT3103u, but its position directly over the CPU heatsink/fan only adds to the problem. I figured since this will most likely serve as a media center for my new TV that I could skimp on the storage space for the sake of cooling. I'm now waiting on a bootable SATA to CF adapter and a 4GB CF card. XBMC Live is sitting on a disc waiting to go on. I've already tested it, and it runs beautifully. Even plays 1080p in XBMC, something I didn't see happening.
It is currently sitting with a Pentium Dual Core e5300, 4GB DDR2-800, and that integrated GeForce 7050 video chipset. As for space inside the case, there's next to none left. I was going to attempt some front USB and audio ports, but the space is extremely limiting. The exterior of the case is completely stock, and I fully intend for it to stay that way. A Bluetooth dongle and Wiimote are in its near future.
Here are some more in depth shots for those interested:
No comments:
Post a Comment