Have you been keeping up with or tried some of the latest "beef up my Gateway" tricks. The two that most intrigue me are 1)swapping the 4GB of RAM for 4GB; 2)swapping the I-forget-the-nomenclature AMD chip that's pin compatible with the chip in the LT3103u and is a dual core, 1.6GHz. Posts I've found did indicate it was best clocked-down to 1.2 GHz. Even so, more pipe to push things through. I'm running Win7 Pro, 32 bit and continue to be very please with what this thing can do. Good blog, by the way.
Have you been keeping up with or tried some of the latest "beef up my Gateway" tricks. The two that most intrigue me are 1)swapping the 4GB of RAM for 4GB; 2)swapping the I-forget-the-nomenclature AMD chip that's pin compatible with the chip in the LT3103u and is a dual core, 1.6GHz. Posts I've found did indicate it was best clocked-down to 1.2 GHz. Even so, more pipe to push things through. I'm running Win7 Pro, 32 bit and continue to be very please with what this thing can do. Good blog, by the way.
ReplyDelete